Every year we make the long trek(sarcasm) to Lowe's to find the perfect Christmas Tree. They have a great selection and great prices! We always have fun trying to find the tallest 6-7 foot tree(usually 8 ft.) so that we can pay the lower price. Hmmm, do we sound cheap? And, since I am already being real here, I might as well say that although we had fun, we also had to break up some fights! Everything was a competition. Who was going to pull the wagon, pick out the tree, help load it? Grant threw some elbows, Grady bit Grant, and the fun continued! :)
Gillian loved touching the evergreens! She found her perfect tree!

This is the smile she gives when she says, "CHEESE!"

Grady got to take a ride on the wagon...

And, Grant got to pull the tree out to the car!

My VERY strong husband unloading the tree onto the minivan! This helps his ego so much! Next time you see him, ask to see his muscles!!

Grady smiling in front of the finished product.

Grant showing the finished product in a separate picture from Grady.
And, since EVERYTHING is a competition... Boys, your smiles are equally adorable and handsome!!


4 comments:
Oh, where would brothers be without competition? You're right, they're both handsome standing in front of the tree and the tree is beautiful! And little Gilli's smile is adorable! Despite the little bit of squaking, looks like you had a wonderful day!
Too funny! Eli complained through most of our trip, which included lots of loud yelling about how long I was taking. Awesome. Do they act the same because they're the same age, or just because they're related? ;) Anyway, lovely tree! I always like how yours are bluish-green. Pretty!
I love your authenticity!!!!!!!!!!! Love
Gillian's new cheese smile it is so cute.
Darcy
Gretchen, thank you for gift. I came home today for a couple hours to take a shower and get a few things for the hospital, and there was this package...and it was for me! I took my shower with my new shower gel and lathered up in the body lotion. I am smelling wonderful here at the hospital. You are so thoughtful. I love your sense of humor and adventure in regards to your new living quarters. This will bring great memories for your kids to talk about years later. Many blessings, Susie
Post a Comment