I have asked everyone to prayer for Kinsey many times, and I am so excited to say that our prayers have been answered!!! Kinsey is out of PGN and will be home very soon with her forever family! Kinsey and Gillian were in process together when Guatemala was shutting down. Unfortunately Kinsey and many other precious kiddos got stuck in the process and are still stuck. Slowly some of them are getting to come home to the families they were promised. I am thrilled to say that it is Kinsey's turn!! We have been praying for her every night and now she will be home very soon!! We are praising Jesus!!! YAY!!
Go on over to their blog and give them a huge congrats!!! Our Journey to You
Also please be in prayer for those who are still waiting!


1 comments:
YAY! That is a miracle. What a Thanksgiving they will have. :)
Post a Comment