Oh, Gillian is very 2 going on 3 right now! She is sweet and cuddly yet very sassy and ornery! She repeats everything I say and often disciplines the boys for me! She says, "Gwady, you need to be quiet while mommy is on da phone!" She is also getting very smart, or maybe manipulative is a better word! Now, if she doesn't want to wear something, she says, "Dis too small, it's for baby Gianna!" She knows we are saving all of her things for her baby sister. She is also really starting to do imaginary play! I found her a couple of days ago wearing red heels and bouncing her baby doll back and forth to soothe her! She also likes to pretend she is all sorts of animals and bugs. It's really cute!! "Mommy, I am a fly now! See me fly and go ZZZZZZ!" She is constantly entertaining us!! We just love our precious girl!!
A long, long, long time ago, we had a fun play date at the park with Myla, Nolan, and Ian! Oh and Jo Jo was there too! ;) This is the day that Jo fed me all diet food because she thinks I'm fat! ;) This is also the day that Jo thought Gillian needed hot chocolate from Starbuck's even though I insisted that she would just spill it on her white pants in the car. Not 5 minutes later, Gillian was wearing the hot chocolate! Yeah, my kids are just like that! :) The kiddos all had so much fun on this day at a super fun park! The rolly slide was hilarious!
A long, long time ago, we met up with Sophia, Dmitry, and Hannah too at the mall for some coffee and laughs! The girls were super cute and Dmitry was hilarious! He tried helping me name our next child... G-Mitry does have a nice ring to it! Hannah was as sweet as ever! She just turned 200 years old, and I hope I can be as sweet as her when I am that old! I can't believe I just cracked that Hannah joke! ;)

Gilli loves going to Grady's baseball games and really loves it when sweet Mason is there! Those two are so cute giggling and running all around holding hands! Awwww!!
Sweet girl, we love you so much and it is fun watching you learn new things and grow more independent!! Besos!

7 comments:
What?? I come visit you and totally did NOT feed you diet food and you crack the Hannah joke on me?? Bad, Bad, Bad.
Gillian is seriously the cutest girly ever. She cracked me up, it's good to know someone else has a sweet and sassy fun girl!
PS..I just remembered I do have the nursing picture that I could post as payback! ;)
Seriously LOVE that first pic of Gilli! She is just beautiful. And such a funny, sweet girl. Loved reading the update on her latest happenings. Hopefully one day she'll be my daughter-in-law! :)
That is some serious cuteness! Just adorable!
Hey, I'm just doing you a favor. :) Lean Cuisine has vitamins and minerals. We really need to get your weight down to 95 lbs for you to be in tip-top shape. You're almost there now, just a few more lunches with me and BAM!
Okay, I do love the pics, though. (Even though you are a mean, rotten person). :)
oh my goodness could she be any more radiant and beautiful! love the top easter pic just makes me smile!
Omg she's so beautiful!!! I can't believe it's been 2 years already for us!
I have a quick question, do u ever contact your foster mom? If so can u tell me how you send regular mail and does Marta have a email we could use to send email to her daughter our foster mom?
Hugs to the G fam from the W fam!!!
Omg she's so beautiful!!! I can't believe it's been 2 years already for us!
I have a quick question, do u ever contact your foster mom? If so can u tell me how you send regular mail and does Marta have a email we could use to send email to her daughter our foster mom?
Hugs to the G fam from the W fam!!!
Post a Comment