Sunday, August 2, 2009

Happy Birthday Dear Gilli, Happy Birthday to YOU!

Pics to come later, but we had to post this video now... It's hilarious! She was so happy, yet embarrassed too when everyone sang to her! She couldn't believe everyone was singing to HER!! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this little girl! She is such a blessing!!!

6 comments:

Hannah said...

Happy Birthday! I hope you had a great birthday and may God guide you and bless you.


Love the video! She looked so cute laughing :) Happy Birthday!!

Arena Mom said...

Oh my gosh, how sweet!!! She is so innocent and taking it all in there! Love it!!

Joanna said...

It just doesn't get any better than that! PRECIOUS!! Since I was standing behind her, I didn't see all that cuteness she was displaying during the singing. So fun! Can't wait for pics!

Lana said...

Wow. Is she two already????? Once again, she is so precious.

Susie said...

How sweet! Happy Birthday Gillian!

Pineapple Princess said...

Happy, happy bday, Gillian! You are so beautiful and so darling! God has super plans for your life. What a treasure you are to Him!

(Wish I could just squeeze her!)