Ten years ago today I married my best friend, and we are still best friends today! We still laugh with one another, pick on each other, and love to just be together! We grow more alike every year. We can't wait to spend another decade together! WOW, did I just say decade? I still can't believe it has already been 10 years! We feel so blessed! Thank you Lord, for giving me a husband who loves you and loves his family!
Friday, July 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




8 comments:
Happy anniversary. You guys look so young in that first picture..I think you both are getting better with age :)
Greg and I have been married !!15!! years and together 18 years. For the record we started dated when I was 10 so I am only 28 :)
Happy Anniversary!!! Hope you had a great dinner out. You guys make a beautiful couple and I am happy that we were able to be a part of the day you were actually married. I also cannot believe that was 10 years ago!!!
Can I say it now? HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! That engagement picture is awesome! You guys are one of my all-time favorite couples. Love you both!
Happy Anniversary!!!!
Happy Anniversary!!! LOVE the engagement pic;) Thanks for posting it.
Happy Aniv!!!
Let's see Gilly's party pics!!!!
I can't believe it has been ten years, you guys! Wow! Congrats!
Post a Comment