We celebrated July, August, and September birthdays with Gerald's family today at Maggiano's! YUM!!! Maggiano's has family style dishes that are all you can eat! We had stuffed mushrooms, fried cheese, two salads, two pastas, two chicken entrees, and two desserts! Wow, we were stuffed!! The kids did pretty good for a two and a half hour meal!!
Grant and Grandpa... always together!

Cousin Eli, Grandma, and Grant

Gilli walking barefoot in Maggiano's in her pretty little dress

After Maggiano's we had many friends and some family over to our house for fireworks. Our fireworks got rained out in June, so we had a Labor Day Firework celebration!!




3 comments:
PLEASE tell me where you got Gillian's dress....I AM IN LOVE WITH IT!!!!!!!! Eliana needs one.
Thanks for your continued encouragement....pray for Eliana today....she is pretty sick.
Seriously...love Gilly's dress. I'm glad Myla isn't the only baby walking around with barefeet everywhere! :)
Looks like all had a great time!
That was the best fireworks display I have ever seen! Thanks gFamily!:)
Post a Comment