Joanna called PGN again today about our girlies... Yes, we are addicts! She found out that we are both still with the second reviewer! It's funny but we were both just excited to not be kicked out(Joanna has had two kick outs)! She did try to pull a funny and tell me that I had a previo! Can everyone comment and tell her how NOT funny she is!! ;) So, no progress doesn't mean anything bad once you have had a kick out. Right now we are just happy to still be in PGN! Don't get me wrong, we would be thrilled to get out of the black hole! But, with as volatile as everything is right now, we are just happy to have not fallen out of the black hole into never never land. Is everyone so confused right now? Sorry if this makes no sense! Let's just all pray Gilli home! God can make it happen!
Wednesday, January 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


12 comments:
I know, I'm so mean!! :) No one flame me, please - just wanted to teach Ms. Negative Gretch to stop being so pessimistic! :) (Just teasing, babe!)
XOXO,
Joanna
PS: Most people are annoyed when they are still with the second reviewer, but I'm loving it!! HA!
PSPS: So, are you ready to go back?
Miss Joanna, you upset my wife... you are walking a fine line with TP stuck to your foot.
GS
I do that just for you!! :) I know you love the TP...
Nope- you make perfect sense! Staying in PGN as close to that 8 week mark as possible is GOOD news! :-) Hope you hear soon.
Emily
That is just cruel!! :)
GREAT news!!! Oh, I hope the next call is "APPROVED!!"
Not funny!! Glad to hear you are still in PGN. Hope you get the real OUT soon.
Gail
Congrats on still being in! I hope you get great news soon.
What a beautiful little girl. Hope she can come home soon!
Glad your still in a holding pattern...come on reviewer 2, have a heart and move Gillian on thru!
I've prayed so much for you the last week. You have been on my mind so much!
Praying that reviewer #2 signs off quickly and moves you on over to the "big guy"!
Thinking of you,
Stacy
Shame on you Joanna! That is good news that you are still in! I am praying that you will be approved very soon!
Post a Comment