Sunday, March 13, 2011

Forever Family Day 2011

Gilli-Jello,


Three years ago, you became a part of our family! Since then, we have laughed more, cuddled more, dressed up more, and spent lots of time fixing hair! I love watching you conquer fears. I love watching you and Grady tickle each other and pick on each other. I love watching Grant teach you new things and pushing you on the swing set. I love that you don't let anyone walk out the door without hugs AND kisses and an "I love you!" I love that you still run to the door when your daddy comes home. I love how you have to know where everyone is and when everyone is getting home. You love your friends well! You love your family well! And baby girl, WE LOVE YOU!!!

Love,
Your "g" Family

We celebrated by eating dinner out.

Gilli and Myla celebrated their 3 years home together and 3 years of friendship by going to Build a Bear. They stuffed Hello Kitty and had a giggly, girly time! :)




Love, love, love these girls! I can't believe how big they are and how fast time has gone!

2 comments:

Hannah said...

She is such a special girl. I think she is seriously one of the most beautiful girls I have ever seen. She just has something special about her...but then again so do you :)

Joanna said...

Myla makes me say an "I Love You" with a series of hugs and "fart kisses." I love our beautiful, giggly, silly little ladies. Can't imagine life without them! Hope Gilli is on the mend so she can come hang at Auntie Jo Jo's house soon.