Monday, October 13, 2008

Random Cuteness

Where does the time go??  Life has been a little busy!  We put our house on the market almost 4 weeks ago and after 19 showings, we sold the house.  So between keeping the house clean, flag football, small group, wiping noses, and now hand foot and mouth, we have barely had a moment to breathe!!  We have still managed to enjoy life and here is some proof of that!
Rockin' with Toby Mac
This pretty smile is rarely caught on camera these days!
Gerald and I had a canceled date on this day.  Two neighbor girls came over to play that afternoon and we made them all ravioli.  At least the boys still had a date!  Ha!
Gillian also had a date... Joseph and Gilli are close to the same age and came home close to the same time.  Joseph is the son of one of my high school friends!  It was so fun to get together!! Gillian is always slow to warm up and didn't appreciate me putting her down to take this picture! 
She did warm up eventually and even shared her toys!
Gillian played in the sandbox for the first time with the boys a couple weeks ago.  I snapped this picture because she loves to give us this "look" and then she starts laughing.  It's so funny!!
Grady put his safety googles on Gillian and she really liked it!  You never know what she will like and dislike!  Such a princess!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

What?! Hand, Foot, Mouth?! Did they just get it? My kids have had it twice over the last several years and it is awful. I had it the first time they got it and I thought I was going to die. Hope everyone gets better soon. I'll try to call you today. Super cute pics.
Love,
Jenny

Susie said...

Gilli sounds just like Bella. So glad to see you posted again. :) Susie

Pineapple Princess said...

Cuteness for sure!
I've been thinking about you lately. I'm glad you posted an update. I sure hope everyone is feeling better soon. That is no fun!
Those "date" pictures are adorable!

McMurrays said...

love the new pics. . you all have been busy! Gillian is as beautiful as ever. I never can get over her hair and how darling it it. Hope you are all feeling better soon!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on selling your house! Sounds like you are ready for some boring, healthy stay at home days! Hope everyone is on the mend!

Danny and Brittney said...

Gillian is so stinkin cute in the goggles. Maybe she will be a carpenter when she grows up. Who says girls can't do a man's job!!! Love all the pics.

Pam L said...

Oh, I love all the new pics. Life does have a way of getting so busy, but I'm glad to see you're all having fun; except for the Hand, Foot and Mouth that is...yuck, that doesn't sound too fun. Hope you're all better soon!

Courtney said...

talk about cute, Gilli melts my heart. what a sweetie. i love her smile. courtney

April said...

Love the pics you post...thank you for thinking of us, I am going to post some pics of the girls together tonight for you to see!!

Joanna said...

How does Grant and Grady get to have a date and you don't? Regardless, it made me laugh out loud - too cute! Of course, I love all your children and can't resist their cuteness. PRECIOUS!

Daphne said...

Cute pics!!!