I cannot believe how long her hair has gotten!! I know she seems like she has grown a lot to you, but I know when you see her again she will still seem like your baby! You need to do some hair barrette shopping for all that beautiful hair!
Oh man, she is a doll baby! Can't wait until she is home with her forever family. Thanks for sharing the pics. Darcy McMurray McMurraymania.blogspot.com
11 comments:
What a Sweetheart!!
Gail
I cannot believe how long her hair has gotten!! I know she seems like she has grown a lot to you, but I know when you see her again she will still seem like your baby! You need to do some hair barrette shopping for all that beautiful hair!
Love,
Jenny
calcrew.wordpress.com
She is adorable!! So excited for you!!
Tracy
Oh my goodness!!! Look how beautiful she is!!! I cannot wait until you pick her up. I am going to be stalking your blog like a maniac!
With lots of love,
Stacy
That hair is just to die for! I know you're getting so antsy to bring Gilly home...it will be here before you know it!!!
Lots of love to you!
Joanna
Just adorable! I can't wait til she is on American soil. Hang in there, it will happen!
Oh wow!!! Look at all her hair and those totally kissable cheeks!!!
Are you READY????!!!!????!!!!
Just beautiful Gretchen! Love those pouty lips...
Jen :]
So adorable! She is such a cutie cupcake! How amazing that the next photos we'll see will have her in your arms!! HOORAY! :) Happy Packing gfam! :)
Oh man, she is a doll baby! Can't wait until she is home with her forever family. Thanks for sharing the pics.
Darcy McMurray
McMurraymania.blogspot.com
Oh, she is just too cute!!
Blessings,
Lindsey
Post a Comment