Thursday, December 20, 2007

Merry Christmas


My friend, Heather, made our card this year. In fact, she made lots of cards this year and is so talented. She has a business called, Little Piggle Wiggle. You need to check it out!!

10 comments:

Nicole said...

So cute! LOVE it! Happy Holidays!

possiblereturnblogger said...

Love (!!!) the card! I visited the Little PiggleWiggle site and will definitely be ordering our sweetie's announcements from there! Too cute...as are all your kiddos!

Anonymous said...

Great plug for your friend because I LOVE LOVE LOVE your Christmas cards. I've got the Stan Fam on my fridge right now. :)

Pineapple Princess said...

That's the cutest card! I can't wait to check out their web site.

Chris and Lindsey Wheeler said...

OH, that is the cutest card!! I am praying for your little doll...that she will not be kicked out. She needs to come HOME!!! I'm glad you like your shirts. It is just the beginning....we are talking with someone to make more "fashion-forward" shirts. It is good to get my mind off of things for a little bit.

Merry Christmas,
Lindsey

Anonymous said...

LOVE IT!!!!!!!! That card is adorable! I"m going to check out her website!

Pineapple Princess said...

Just thinking about you today and prayed for you.

Stacy

Guatemama said...

I really love your card!
Happy Holidays
Tracy Jens Alex and Anika

Danny and Brittney said...

You have such beautiful children. Have a Merry CHristmas

Emily said...

I just love your card! It's beautiful! Merry Christmas,

Emily