Monday, December 3, 2007

Kicked Out

What did you say??
I just can't take the news!!

We got a kick out!!

Well, we're still gonna have fun anyway!!
We called PGN this morning and found out that we got kicked out of PGN on November 22nd(Thanksgiving Day). What a bummer!! We still don't know what we got kicked out for or when we will get back in. We had a great day in spite of it, though!! We spent most of the day around the pool enjoying the sun, other adoptive families, and of course our Gilli-bean!!

12 comments:

jajbs said...

i am sorry to hear that, but it is great that you are not letting it rob your time with that precious baby! i will be praying it is a quick fix and you will be right back in!

have fun!

amanda

Anonymous said...

Ugh! Hope you get back in soon! Keep kissing that baby girl! Love the pic of you two gigglin'!!

Andrew said...

skype me...HeidiPAndrew

Gail said...

Oh, that is a bummer. Hope you are back in soon.
Gail

nini said...

We agree with Gilli... its too much to take.Gilli has so much personality,cant you see her and Lauren together making us all laugh like crazy.The picture of Gretchen and Gilli is priceless.Hugs and kisses Gilli. Love nini and papa

Peter and Bethany said...

That is disappointing, although very creatively and cutely told to us

Emily said...

OH-- wow- she is so adorable! Enjoy your trip! :-)

Emily

Emily said...

P.S. I am sure you will be OUT of PGN very very soon!

Emily

Anonymous said...

You are too funny with the way you presented the PGN news. I am sorry to hear that you got a KO. BUT, the good news is, someone is looking at your case and it is moving forward. So, we'll be praying for a super fast fix on whatever the KO was for. We all know your attorney is wonderful and I am fully confident he will get your sweet little Gillian home. Oh, and the pictures are adorable. I just want to eat her up!
Jenny
calcrew.wordpress.com

Gretchen said...

Oh don't worry about this sweet Gilli! You enjoy your time with Mommy and Daddy!

Jaimee said...

Oh, I'm soooo sorry to hear about your KO! Both you and Joanna, that really sucks!!! At least you are there with Gillian and could get some snuggles from her to make it all better.

-Jaimee

Amber said...

STINK!! Sorry to hear that, guys. I'll be praying for you!