Monday, October 29, 2007

PA! YAY!!

We finally have it! We have PA!! We are another step closer to bringing Gilli-Bug home!

Our next step is to exit family court. Pray that we are done in family court and that all they have to do is pick up our paperwork! I am now praying to hear in next Monday's updates that we are out of family court and ready for PGN. Updates come on Mondays, so hopefully we will hear something next week! PRAY PRAY PRAY!!!!!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

WELCOME TO THE FRESHMEN CHEERLEADING SQUAD!! You know I'm so happy for you!!

Emily said...

YAY! You're moving along really well- great news. :-)
Emily

Anonymous said...

Gretchen,
I am SOOOOO happy for you guys. I know you still don't know yet when you are getting into PGN but every step is one step closer to bringing Gillian home! We will pray for good news about PGN soon....
Love,
Jenny

Nicole said...

Congratulations!! Now if we can just get out of FC!

Gail said...

YIPPEE!! Congratulations on PA!!
Gail

ALL MY GUYS and ME said...

Woooo-HOOOOOO!!!!

Pineapple Princess said...

Yea! Yea! Yea! Praise God for your PA!!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats, that is great!!!! Hope FC out is right around the corner!

Unknown said...

Enjoy all of your blog posts,
and family pictures.

Of course, we are praying
each step of the way until
we get Gilli home.

Love,
Grandpa and Grandma